The Public Opinion WordPress theme brings a range of useful features and functionalities for publishers; whether you want to create a small niche magazine, or are launching a content-heavy multi-topic online magazine.
Some of the theme's features include 11 homepage featured posts layouts and 5 homepage category layouts to highlight your best content in many ways. This template offers multiple category layout options and you can choose a different layout for each category.
The advertisement spots look seamless and are highly visible to maximize your clicks. Along with Drag-and-Drop page building, unlimited color variations, news ticker, weather module, article review system and custom widgets to easily add more functionality to your magazine, the Public Opinion WordPress theme is an excellent offering.
You Might Also Like:
- Schema WordPress Theme Review – Is It The Right Option For Creating Your Site?
- Dividend WordPress Theme – Elegant Multipurpose WordPress Magazine Theme
Below is a screenshot of the Public Opinion theme's demo homepage.
What Can You Do With This Theme?
The Public Opinion theme is a great choice for those looking to create magazine and news sites. Its flexibility means you can use it to build any kind of magazine site. From niche and multi-topic magazines to local news sites.
Public Opinion Theme Features/Benefits
The Public Opinion WordPress theme is packed with plenty of useful features and benefits. Here is a summary of what you can expect from this website template:
- Multiple featured area layouts
- Different article type posts – video, left sidebar, right sidebar, no sidebar, rating and multi-page
- Easily create custom page layouts using Drag-and-Drop page builder. Choose from Elementor page builder, the Divi Builder or SiteOrigin page builder
- Custom widgets to easily display features on your site
- Supports multi-page articles, which will help keep longer on your site
- News ticker and weather module
- The advertisement spots are located in prominent areas to earn you more
- The social media buttons look amazing and will encourage visitors to connect with you and share your content on different social platforms.
- Show related articles on single posts after the content. Helps keep visitors on your site longer.
- Sticky navigation, which makes it easier for users to get around your magazine
- You can set custom colors for each category
- Lots of customization options to make your site unique as per your needs. The theme options panel includes settings for logo, colors, Google Analytics tracking and much more
- 24/7 support and regular updates.
Public Opinion Theme Pricing and Download
The Public Opinion theme is priced at $49. Your license grants you lifetime usage and you can use the template on unlimited websites without limitations. Besides, CSSIgniter offers membership plans where you can get all their themes and plugins at a single price.
- The Public Opinion Theme – $49 (1 Year updates & support)
- Theme Club – $69 (1 Year Access to all CSSIgniter Themes and Plugins)
- Themes+Elementorism – $89 (1 Year Access to All Themes, Plugins and Elementorism)
- Lifetime Club – $249 (Lifetime Access to Everything)
Overall, Public Opinion is up there among the top WordPress magazine themes. It has a classy, modern design and everything you need to build a thriving online magazine.
Have you checked out the Public Opinion WordPress magazine theme? What’s your opinion of this WordPress theme? We would love to hear all about it in the comments below! Also, remember to subscribe to get notified of great WordPress products via eMail.