Bridge WordPress Theme Overview
MyThemeShop recently released a beautiful multipurpose WordPress theme called Bridge. The theme is suitable for creating all kinds of WordPress sites, including eCommerce stores. It comes with several eye-catching demo designs – a default demo, health, news, sports and shop.
Choose from multiple layouts which allow you to attain a unique look for your site. The featured area is perfect for showing off your best content on the homepage and drawing in visitors. The email subscription widget is strategically placed to get you more subscribers, while the sleek social media icons will entice visitors to follow you and share your content on different social platforms.
I also liked the Advertisement spots, which are prominently located to maximize your clicks. In addition, the Bridge theme allows readers to like/dislike your posts, and you’ll also enjoy the related posts feature that will keep visitors on your site longer.
Behind the scenes, the template includes a powerful user-friendly theme options panel that has everything you need to control how your site looks and works.
You Might Also Like:
Below is a screenshot of the Bridge theme’s default demo homepage:
Bridge Theme Features/Benefits
- 5 Demo Designs – Bridge comes with five demo layouts out-of-the-box; a default demo, health, news, sports and shop. You can easily install the demo content using import or export options
- Beautiful social media buttons to boost your social media strategy
- User-friendly theme panel with tons of customization options.
- Multiple layout options. You’re only limited by your imagination
- Featured area on the homepage. Show off your best content and increase click-through-rate
- Ad-Friendly – The Bridge theme has advertisement spots in prominent spots to boost your earnings.
- Email subscription form – Collect emails from your readers and keep them connected.
- Users can like or dislike posts
- Single posts include related posts below the content, which will keep readers on your site.
- WooCommerce compatible
- Fast-loading and SEO optimized
- Beautiful parallax scrolling effects that accentuate the elegant design
- Unlimited colors and backgrounds.
- Easy shortcodes that are useful for creating custom page layouts
- Google fonts included
- Translation ready
- Author box that has an avatar and user-bio. Adds personality and helps authors connect better with readers.
- Ajax loading and lazy loading of images for optimized page loading speeds
- Custom widgets that can be easily deployed with drag and drop
Bridge Theme Documentation and Support
The Bridge theme comes with easy-to-follow documentation to guide you in using the template. The documentation will show you step by step how to install and set up the template without any technical hitches.
Besides, MyThemeShop provides 24/7 support for this product all year round. You’ll also receive regular future theme updates that you can install easy and fast with just one click of a button.
Bridge Theme Pricing and Download
- The Bridge WordPress Theme – $59 (Perfect for individuals. 1 Year Support and Updates)
- Extended membership. Access to All Products – $87 first and then $19/month from the second month for continued support and updates (Perfect for developers and agencies)
Overall, the Bridge multipurpose WordPress theme is one of the best releases of 2017. It is elegantly designed, it’s packed with premium features, and it has fast-loading speed. Moreover, this template is highly flexible and fairly easy to use, making it perfect for different niches.
Have you checked out the Bridge Multipurpose WordPress theme? What’s your opinion of this WordPress template? We would love to hear all about it in the comments below!
Also, remember to subscribe to get notified of great WordPress products via eMail.